terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

Adoptei o amor para conpanheiro

 

Imagem 176 (2)

 

I will adopt the love for companion

 

and I will listen to it singing, and will drink it like wine,

and I will use it like garment.

In aurora, the love will wake me

and it will drive me to the distant meadows.

To the midday, it will drive me in the shade of the trees

where I will protect myself of the sun like the birds.

To the sunset it will drive me to the setting,

where I will hear the melody of the nature

being dismissed of the light, and I will meditate

the shadows of the quiet fluttering in the space.

At night, the love will hug me,

and I will dream about the superior worlds

where there live the souls of the fascinated ones and of the poets

(Khalil Gibran)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário